Thursday, October 14, 2010

Couple Little Friday Gifts

Sorry I've been away the last few weeks.  School work is keeping me hopping.

In the meantime, I've come across two really nice videos you might like. The first is a little funny video -- it's a couple kids making some sort of dish on Youtube.  Be patient with it, and you'll be rewarded.



(As always, these videos will look much better if you click on them and watch them on Youtube. FYI.)

The second, oh my do I love this, is a short music video. I dare you to watch it and not find it incredibly moving. Knocks me off my feet. (For those who are interested in such things, the video was done by the people who put together the TV show Dollhouse the last few years.)



I'll try to post a little bit more next week. Say some prayers for God's grad students! :)

No comments: